The Mission of the CLIA
To improve the water quality, value and enjoyment of living on Crystal Lake by engaging the resources of our community and beyond in pursuit of responsible solutions to our members’ stated concerns.
A few ways you can support the CLIA:
• Pay your annual membership dues.
• Attend annual association meeting in May.
• Review and understand the efforts to improve water quality and enforce lake rules.
What does CLIA do?
- Assist in development of the Water Quality Management Strategy with the Black Dog Watershed Management Organization.
- Represent lake water quality interests with the City of Burnsville, Black Dog Watershed Commission and other government entities.
- Algae treatments when deemed necessary.
- Educate members on water quality issues.
- Annual association meeting in the spring.
- Annual spring clean up and picnic in May.
- Annual July 4th boat events.
- Annual fall picnic.
We also have a weed rebate program to support YOUR treatment of weeds on your shoreline. Click here for more information.
Annual membership dues are $50 and can be mailed along with your contact information to:
Crystal Lake Improvement Association
CLIA Treasurer David Smith
P.O. Box 2115
Burnsville, MN 55337